Who has three kids? How much harder is it than 2 kids? I am starting to want another baby!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Most people find three isn't that much harder. I enjoyed having 3.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 1:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have a 6 yr old a 3 yr old and a 13 wk old. There really is no difference. I planned mine about 3 yrs apart so I wouldnt have two in diapers. The older 2 like to help.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• 2 is company, 3 is a croud.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'll let you know when my 3rd is born in January lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have three, all of them within 33 months. It's not so much that three is hard, but three that close is rough.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have 3 children and I cant imagine a day without all of them. It really isnt different than 2, and it really depends on how far apart they are. If you already have it together with 2, the 3rd wont make a huge difference in what you do all day. My first 2 kids are 21 mos apart and the third is 4 yrs younger than my middle child. They are now 15, 13 and 9. The older 2 are a great big brother and sister, and its NEVER been crowded :) (Id add a 4th child if it were possible, I think that'd be great and they are all asking for a baby brother anyways)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have three 5 and under and I love it!
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Having kids is not about being pregnant, delivery, breastfeeding or toddlers. It's a lifetime engagement even more serious than the marriage that brings them about. So definitely the more the harder but not for a time, forever. Just thought I should let u know. I have 5.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 1:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I found that 3 wasn't much harder than two. But - the piece of advice I got from my mother was this -
    this world is made for families of 4, when you get a hotel room it sleep 4 people; most vacation deals are for 4 people; in order for everyone to have their own bedroom you have to get a 4 bedroom house (much less common than a 3); and there are odd numbers of kids - lots of times someone gets left out. Just something to think about.

Answer by missanc at 1:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have a 4 year old, a 3 year old and a 3 month old, it isn't to much harder but going out is! I know that once the baby is bigger going out wont be hard either, but 3 isn't to bad, my older ones are great with the baby and I couldn't imagine not having her!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 2:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009