Would you go back?

Ok I got married at 18, we were sepperated within a year. When we were together we got along great. We just both werent ready to be "tied down" I am now 25 and a part of me really wants to be with him. I know we were a great team and I still love him soo much.
I dont know, I am scared that he will say that he doesnt love me or something.
So should I say something to him? I am not very guy smart. Sometimes I think he is flirting but I just dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• if i were u i would.... i know someone who was with this guy and they were young they didnt marry but they were young and he wasnt ready to settle down they had a daughter together well yrs passed and they started to talk again and now are married and have another child and they are very happy
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Next time you talk to him, just ask if he has ever thought about getting back with you.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Just ask him to see if the two of you are on the same page.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It didn't work for a reason, young or not. People don't change situations change, not the same thing. just think about it.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009