Change?

How does everyone feel about having this new change in government? Being told how they have to do things, such as buying regular everyday supplies? How often they have to go and do the things that they need to do, when they need to do them, and being guarded under Martial Law. What do you propose that will do to the the few that still believe in the country as a nation. Are we still a Christian Nation or a nation that is being thrown away because of one mans demented and distorted vision/or shall we say illusion of CHANGE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What are you blathering about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think it is ONE MANS VISION/ILLUSION. It is the nation wanting change. Have you noticed how many NON-CHRISTIANS are around now? Lots of peopl are still Christian, but I don't believe that Obama is the complete change of everything...I haven't noticed any difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• were not a christian nation
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• did I miss something?
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 2:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Change doesn't happen overnight.

Oh, and I don't know who told you that we're a Christian nation, but we're not.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think we are going to have a one-term loser that will accomplish nothing but racial and religious dissent ion while in the Oval Office; it's a sad commentary but there it is. We haven't been a christiannation, though our country certainly has been blessed and prosperous because the Christian values helped in keeping people human. When that was shouted down and ignored for "popularity" contests among political and social institutions, we got what we have today: nothing at all worth boasting about on any level. When people are brainwashed into thinking they are cousins to monkeys, they start acting like animals and civilizations fall into ruin.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 2:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Caged animals need keepers - they thrive on having handlers: someone to routinely tend to their every need (eating, sleeping, mating, behavioral training, ect.) But I'm not an animal, I am a human with God-given attributes that place me above the animals and their handlers. I have never obeyed man and I never will. Obama can command that everyone follow his goosestepping, but that doesn't mean I will obey. LOL. He is the man of the hour because of he animals who think they need him, but he really has no power at all except that which God allows him to have. He's coming to that realization ... nothing will be accomplished, and he'll go down in flames just like dubbya.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 2:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Animals are a major group of mostly multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa. Their body plan eventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their life. Most animals are motile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently. Most animals are also heterotrophs, meaning they must ingest other organisms for sustenance.

Does this not describe what a human is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Mammals are a class of vertebrate animals whose females are characterized by the possession of mammary glands while both males and females are characterized by sweat glands, hair, three middle ear bones used in hearing, and a neocortex region in the brain.

A human is a member of a species of bipedal primates in the family Hominidae.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Op here we are a christian nation, we were built upon christian morals, and, some where along the line man got a big head and decided that we no longer need guidance. We are all in need of guidance and we need to take responsibility for what we have screwed up, in this case this new found change, is dumb and making things worse and everyone seems to be riding along on the back of his horse, when all is going to fall and get trampled all over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009