Anyone else have a nickname for their LO that they really wish they never started??

As soon as my dd was born 12 weeks ago I started referring to her as a 'squirm worm'....12 weeks later it's evolved to WORMS. LOL. I'm serious. My dh calls her that too...........my MIL is mortified that we are calling our beautiful baby "worms"!! It's so bad now that I feel funny calling her by her real name!!! (Tessa). I gotta stop this now before it's too late!!!!!!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 2:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine's "stinky butt". I still call her that or just stinkers. Shes gonna hate it when she's older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hahaha my mom started callin my LO Pooper, well for obvious reasons haha...and the fact that as nurses were cleaning him at birth he pooped like 4 times lol
    Now its Tater too....hopefully he knows his real nae (8 1/2 month old btw)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I call my son "tiny face" or "sweety bugs". Most of the time it's "bugs". He knows what I mean but it will have to stop when he gets older....Moms just aren't cool with baby nicknames. My son is going into 2nd grade and he put his hand on my shoulder, let out the largest sigh and informed me what "the rules" are for nicknames around his new friends. My big guy, what a wonder he is.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We call our baby girl "Booboo Girl", her daddy calls her " Angel GIrl"...we also call her
    " Kyliah Butt", and " Liah Bug".

Op yours are so funny " Squirm Worm" and "Worms" lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• muddas. or mamas. shes 6 months and she's gonna grow up thinking her name is muddas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• LOL My son loved to kick (like most babies) when he was excited at 3-4 months, so I'd call him my kickin' chickin,' then started calling him my chicken! I've gotten better about it, haha.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 4:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm glad not to be the only one with "butt" in it! I called my son Monkey Butt for awhile there, and had to practice NOT saying the but part! I just know he would hate me fore it later. Now it's just Monkey, my hubby calls him Monkey Pants.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The day after my daughter was born, my little brother randomly and for no reason called my daughter Wiggles (she was on meds for seizures that made her sleep almost constantly and had so many tubes attached that they wrapped her in a special holder to keep her still so she wouldn't pull anything out so she barely moved. She was definately not "wiggly") and it stuck. I HATED it at first but now i think it's really cute and I love it. I call her 'Wiggle Butt' and 'Wiggle Bug'. Uncle still calls her Wiggles more often than he calls her by her real name!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009