Dean Koontz?

I am reading False Memory and it is so good! Very addicting. Are all his books this good? Any favorites? Any authors similar to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• oooo i remember that one it was awesome!! pretty much every book i've read from him was really good. i cant remember how many I've read.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I really like his books, especially the newer ones. The Odd Thomas series, The Good Guy, The Husband, The Face, By the Light of the Moon, and Life Expectancy are some of my favorites.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I love a lot of his stuff. His books are quick reads, so even the ones that aren't so great don't waste a lot of your time. I particularly liked Lightning and The Door to December.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Dean Koontz is one of my favorite authors! His early stuff is fantastic, they are really quick reads and entertaining enough to keep you going. I'd suggest going to a used book store or library as he has many, many books that he has written.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 3:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Intensity was a FANTASTIC book! But the movie sucked! Don't watch the movie!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I love his older stuff like Lightning, Watchers, Servants of Twilight, Face of Fear. I think False Memory was the last book by him I read. He, along with John Saul and Stephen King were my favorite authors when I was a teenager.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I love his books. His Odd Thomas series is one of my favorites. It consists of 4 books - Odd Thomas, Brother Odd, Forever Odd and Odd Hours.
    yellie9999

Answer by yellie9999 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Lighting is in my top five of favorite books. I also like the Odd Thomas series. I also really like Life Expectancy. Most of the others are a fast read but get dumb quick.

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I've read quite a few of his books. Of my favorites were "The Bad Place, "Cold Fire" and "Lightning". You may also like "Watchers" and "The Face of Fear".
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009