Ok, how many of you run around the house naked when the kids aren't home or are asleep?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 2:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bodies are beautiful. And I don't care WHO you are. I was raised in a home that no one left their rooms even in PJs, therefore really conservative, and I had to TEACH MYSELF that my body was OK. I was always embarrassed, and would rather walk thru the halls of school after morning gym class STINKY than shower with the other girls. However, now that I'm married, and have DS, I have nothing to hide. I'm sure DS would be a little embarrassed later on, but that won't stop me from walking around in my bra and panties. I want my kids to be comfortable with their bodies, and have confidence in themselves that they don't look "weird" or "different" than anyone else.

I think if you cover it up all the time, you'll end up like me, and have a really hard time peeling the clothes off in the light on your wedding night... or even long after. Mine's just as pretty as any other, and my husband is the only one whose opinion counts.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• haha not me...i got so used to living in my moms house with two little brothers that i cover up most the time. just got arried like two months ago, so not used to the being without teen boys around haha....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• since i have two girls im never shy about my body...im trying to be more considerate now that one is going through puberty...i at least wear pjs to bed now, and look out in the hallway to see whos around before dashing from the bathroom to bedroom...LOL
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• The only time I run around naked is right after I take a shower when im getting dressed, and I dont mind if my boys are awake. Theyre too young anyway to really care :P
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I damn sure don't. what's the benefit behind something like this? a celebration that our kids aren't there or they took a nap? pointless. please don't tell me to lighten up either. this is just not funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hubby and I take full advantage of it when our kids aren't home... When they're sleeping I will sneak into the kitchen but other than that I'm afraid they will wake up and catch me,lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Nope, I like my clothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I wish. My FIL lives with us, so no one gets nakie time except for the toddler, who never has clothes on, lol.

During my last pregnancy, I hated clothes. I needed to be naked. This time, I'm forced to be uncomfortable. ;)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• So yes, I walk around naked, lol...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Meeeeeeeeeee! + The blinds down of course, lol
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009