So I had to open the drawer....

For the sake of my parents I will post anon. I needed toenail clippers today and i was at my parents (58 yrs old). I knew better than to open the nightstand...but I knew they were in there. Ugh so was the KY jelly...too bad I had to open the drawer Id rather think they are kidding when they talk about getting it on!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• he he.....I actually did this at my GRANDMOTHERS house. She got married about 8 years ago and shortly after, I was rummaging around in her bathroom drawers looking for something, I cant remember and I found 7 boxes of KY jelly. I think they must have had a costco special. I almost died of embarassment.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• At least you didn't find any toys LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My husband's grandma is like 80 something and broke her arm having sex with her boyfriend 6 months ago!! All I can say Is what the heck was she DOING?! LOL!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lmfao horrifying isn't it??
    it's better than you sitting there and listening to your father give you the talk about how your parent's sex life has dwindled because of the stress going on
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I hate it when I see my mom, grandmother to my children, with hickies! GROSS! I understand she has needs too but I don't want to see the evidence all over her neck!! Disgusting, gross, nasty! SO likes to tease me about that now because he knows I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Haha! That's why I stay away from other peoples night stand! Yikes!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009