would you let your dd wear a shirt that had nipple tassels? link enclosed

can you believe this company making this for tot girls to wear would you let your dd wear this

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/08/18/designer-defends-nipple-tassels-on-tot-t-shirt/?icid=main|main|dl3|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2009%2F08%2F18%2Fdesigner-defends-nipple-tassels-on-tot-t-shirt%2F

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• that's just wrong no one should be aloud to wear that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• WHAT? No! Not only do I think it's inappropriate, but that shirt is ugly as sin too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• first off thats ugly..and I think the whole nipple tassels is tacky
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hell to the motha effin NO!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• That is just plain wrong. No way would I ever put one on my daughter and I'd certainly think pretty low of anyone who did...
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 4:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• see thats what i said and people wonder why there are so many child molestors in the world let kids be kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would not let my child wear this shirt, but I do understand where shes coming from. I have seen so many girls walking around that dress sexier than I do and I can see how she is poking fun at that. Did anyone read the article or just look at the picture?
    "I totally agree with critics who feel that young girls are put under enormous pressure by the media, the fashion industry and the content of many TV programs, to be aware of their appearance, and then dissatisfied with it," she added. "The trap set to ensnare girls into a life-time of preoccupation with their looks is a subtle one. My garments are not part of this trap because they are about a subtle as a blinking brick and are aimed at parents of children too young to read or speak"
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• No way and if my daughter ever wears anything like that even as an adult she will not have anything to hand tassels off of!!!
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Am I the only one that laughed when they saw that?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Do you even need to share this. I think not. I didn't even look at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2009