• In the Spotlight:

Is there any way to make a guy taste better?

My SO likes me to give him oral and I don't mind doing it I just don't like how it tastes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• soap and water works
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You mean him as in his actual body or his essence? Cuz I would think washing his body would help in that department but if you mean his essence I've heard having him eat a ton of fruit before doing the deed helps.

Eww... I can't beleive I just answered this question. hahahah
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I went to a passion party this summer, they said no smoking, no caffeine, and eat pineapple and other fruit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It meaning the penis or IT meaning the stuff that comes out? He has to find another outlet for his "stuff" rather than my mouth, cause I am NOT going there. I will give it to him as long as hes having fun but the minute hes just about there....IM DONE....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• chocolate...caramel....whip cream...strawberry syrup....put a pepermint in ur mouth and do it...ice cream...my husband likes when I put ice in my mouth and do it...
    get creative i dont like the taste either..thats why i put candy and stuff on it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• use flavored lubrication believe me it really works that's the only way I will do that for my SO is if I have flavored lubrication they come in all kinds of flavors so that helps too. Hope this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• and I let him finish hisself i think his "man gravy" is gross
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• flavor pops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• include more fruit into his diet. Oh and want to give him something special- use a mouthful of poprocks.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Someone mentioned on here once that her husband eats a lot of fruit and that makes his ___ taste better.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2009