Could this really happen?

Please take the time to follow the link.

Ordering a Pizza in 2015
This is absolutely hilarious, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality, providing Obama has his way with socialized medicine, and digitizing medical records.
Want to know how to order a pizza in 2015? Click the link and see.

Turn up the volume, listen closely and watch the pointer! http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Lol this was posted a couple days ago.. but I first heard it last year or so.. makes me laugh everytime.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• wow, it could be true if we are not careful.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 3:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• that was crazy!!!
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 3:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• LOL, i haven't laughed so hard in years...LOVED IT!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• NICE !! I love it ! ... And, yeah, we already have a lot of that technology in place - think of the grocery store member cards that track your purchases and print up coupons for stuff you have bought in the past.

A computerized network to link health data with your purchases & financial records is all that would be needed for this scenario to be feasible.

Next part would be getting regulations which permit your health care plan to dictate to you your health behavior such as what you choose to eat ... hmm, we're already there in a number of local laws.

Okay, then. Anyway, even though we are ALREADY THERE with the technology AND with some laws, those rights-suppressing / privacy-invading laws are still just local.

So we can rest easy that such gov't regulation would NEVER become nationwide !!

That is, unless we READ the Energy bill which the House has ALREADY passed & the Senate will vote on in early Sept.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• this is so gonna happen. they already knwo everything and now they wanna track us. plus they wanna gps our exact address.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• LOL..The right wing has turned into paranoid conspiracy theorists!! I love it!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• * sweet-a-kins
    It is called a sense of humor get one. I am sure there are the select few conspiracy theorist out there in their bunkers still preaching a missile hit the pentagon in stead of a plane but I bet those guys are dems. lmao!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It is called a sense of humor get one. I am sure there are the select few conspiracy theorist out there in their bunkers still preaching a missile hit the pentagon in stead of a plane but I bet those guys are dems. lmao!

I know it, your stealing the left wings "thing"! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009