What kind of juice do you give your kids?

My son is 13 months old

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you can give him any juice you want to just make sure you water it down alittle bit
    MarissaDavis29

Answer by MarissaDavis29 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Juicy Juice most of the time
    Motts for Apple Juice though
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• northland or meijer brand.. as long as its 100% juice.. they also like V8....

and i have never watered down juice.. just limit it.. they can have 1 cup a day at my house... same with milk then its water
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• juicy juice, watered down. I just like it because I know it's 100% and it comes in a larger bottle than gerber.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I give anything that is 100% juice and not from concentrate. My 13 month old son has orange juice, apple juice, crangrape, and others. I do not water down either. He is limited to 1 sippy cup of it a day, other than that he has water in his sippy cups. For milk he still breastfeeds.
    JSWeible

Answer by JSWeible at 4:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• As a follow up question, what is wrong with concentrate? I had no idea that was bad. I use Stop and Shop 100% apple juice, but it is from concentrate. Should i change?
    rabbate

Answer by rabbate at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter was at least 3 the first time she had juice. It is an occasional treat.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009