bleeding! Should I got to the ER??

I am 7 weeks pregnant and I am bleeding a little bit. Should I go to the ER...or see if it stops or what?? I'm freaking out and don't know what to do. This is my 2nd pregnancy and this never happened with my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it red or brown
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• is it like spotting r alot? i had alo of spottin wit this baby and theydalways tell me it was normal. if its alot or bright red u might want to go get checked
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Maybe call the doctor or the ER to see what they say? But going to the ER does sound like a good idea. I hope that all is well.

Answer by Bmat at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• call doc office
    brown is old
    red is new
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I say call ur doctor...someone will always answer
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It's bright red and it's not alot...just spotting I believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yeah, I'd call the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• What does it look like? Color? How much? And when's the last time you had sex? I had very dark mucussy and they said it could be irritation from having sex days ago. The darker color means it's older and just coming out now. Brighter and lighter is fresh and usually they say light spotting is not a big deal, but you can call and check with your OB.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'll be frank, IF you are miscarrying a trip to the ER won't stop it and you will just sit there for several hours just to be told yes you are miscarrying and there is nothing they can do, or no you aren't.

Some women spot a lot during the first trimester and go on to have perfectly fine pregnancies.

Two years ago I knew I was miscarrying. I went once to the OB office to have my blood checked, but honestly it was a waste of time. The OB actually made it worse by giving me a sense of hope, when I was coping better accepting that things happen beyond my control.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• spottin is fine, if u were miscarrying u would have alot more blood and alot of pain.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009