Fashion question...

I'm going to a church wedding in Sept. at 1pm. The reception doesn't start until 7pm. Would you wear the same outfit to both? (they are at two different locations)

momto2cutebabes

Asked by momto2cutebabes at 3:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Wow, big layover in between, huh? I would definitely wear 2 different outfits, something dayish and less formal to the church, then evening wear for the reception.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yea I agree..wear a very fancy dress to the wedding, and then wear something classy to the rec
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would probably wear the same outfit to both unless my kids got something on it in between.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oooo. FASHION SHOW. Yes I would wear my Sunday best to the wedding and then BAM! Blow them away with a evening ditty that blew the other moms away. NORDSTROM here I come.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would be inclined to wear something different to each one. Daytime events and nighttime events typically call for different attire to begin with, esp depending on the venue of each.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would probably wear something different to the reception. Like Ladybugkisses said, nice and sweet for the wedding, then hot tamale for the reception
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I have to agree with Ladybugkisses!! Sweet for the wedding, but knock everyone else (except the bride) with a screaming number!! Have fun!!
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I would wear tow different outfits, probably a nice day dress or suit to the wedding and a fancy party dress or gown for the night. There maybe some affair where this would not be right. IS the reception a formal affair or a more casual affair if so you need to dress accordingly The same with the wedding it self. I hope this help some..
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 10:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2009