Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you legally drop your last name and go by just your first and middle name?

Where can I get info on this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (1)
  • You can legally change your name to anything you want. There is a small fee to do it legally at your local courthouse, then you can use that paperwork to get your ID and SS card changed over.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 3:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.