Can you please help me!

Ok I am a pregnant woman due in about four months. I dont have a job because I dont have a car and have no way to get anywhere. I live in the country so there are no busses or taxis or anything like that. Well I was wondering if there were any jobs out there you can do at home with a low start up cost or none. It also needs to be dependable and reliable. I would really like any information because I am so used to working and I need to do what is best for me and my future daughter. I want to get off of PA and every little bit will help. I want to do stuff on my own. If you know anything I would appreciate it. PM me if you have a lot of info I would greatly appreciate all suggestions!

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 3:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Congrats on your future baby girl. I have a 5 month old daughter. Girls are so... much fun. I also have a 2 year old son I get to stay home with. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms; we are with Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• bumpAnyone else

crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 4:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hey Girlie. I sent you a message with some great info on Ameriplan
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    If you have any questions, I'd love to help. I love this, it's super easy, and tons of fun.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

•  

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I know that you have great expectations for your motherhood in the future and it is wonderful being a mother. I know that children can be expensive but i found a source of supplemental income at a site called topdollarcash.com. This site allow for you to make significant amounts of money in a very short period of time . Try it out, its free and not even time consuming.
    YPB2009

Answer by YPB2009 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I own A home Cleaning Business and it was very little to start up. But that still maybe hard for you to do since you don't have a car.
    offtop

Answer by offtop at 8:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I work from home I use the computer and phone with my job . You sell memberships and make money . All the products are kid safe.
    Drop me a line if you want to know more.
    It is $29.00 to start out but you get free website and free training.
    Thanks for you time
    Yavonda
    ylryoyo

Answer by ylryoyo at 12:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2009