Have Natalia and Olivia had sex?

Guiding Light

dellamae

Asked by dellamae at 3:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• don't know I don't watch soaps :) I used to watch Sunset Beach but they took that off the air what 10 years ago now. I have a really hard time coming in on the middle of a series. I like to watch it from the get go.
    AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 5:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol! my dad dated some chick fromguiding light in the 70's. I believe her name was Leslie. They were a hot item for a while.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't think they have yet. I don't actually watch except on days my regular shows are pre-empted, but I have been reading the magazines for decades, for every show, so I keep up fairly well. (But the memory is not what it used to be.) Sorry.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 5:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't think that they have officially done anything other than kiss, but I do not really keep up on the show that well. I have not really watched it since they changed format and are filming outide a lot. I cannot say that I enjoy the show as much as I used to. I wonder if the rumors of it ending this fall is true?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Are you serious? Yikes.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• The actress playing Natalia has been as big as a house for months. Who do they think they're kidding hiding her pregnancy behind a big purse. She was waaay pregnant when she walked out on the wedding with Frank. Now she is back after having a baby and wearing a pregnancy pad and the cast is surprised to find she is pregnant. Gasp!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• YES
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009