What are some tip on potty training an energetic boy?

He takes his diaper when he goes in it because does want it on him. But he wont go on his potty chair or on the toilet.

PrinceMom08

Asked by PrinceMom08 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What if you do not put a diaper back on him once he takes it off? It's a great time to just have him always naked around the house (weather) with his potty out in the living area. let him be reminded of the potty by seeing it and by being naked he may make that connection when he feels the urge to go. Also, ask him every 10 minutes, "do you feel pee pees?" I call it "sneaky pee pees." Do this every day all day and I can almost guarantee a potty trained toddler in no time
    verygina

Answer by verygina at 5:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• you can allso make it into a game i use to baby sit lil boys. And once mine able to walk im going do these thing to , race them to the bathroom, give a suprise one the use the tolit ,or put fruitloops or something in the tollit and let them aim for it these thing allway work for me,
    lizzy0891

Answer by lizzy0891 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009