Do you talk on the phone when you are using the bathroom?

I was in a public bathroom the other day and the woman in the stall next to me answered her cell phone and was actually getting irritated because she couldn't hear because of all the flushing! I was tempted to fart really loud so whoever she was talking to could hear it. I for one wouldn't want someone to answer my call when they are sitting on the toilet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but my BFF does. We'll be in the middle of a good and funny conversation and all of a sudden I hear her flush the toilet and I'm like "Laina what the hell???" LOL we both laugh it off. I'm use to it. Oh, and my older sister TONYA does it too. That's right I'm calling both of ya'll out - I hope for the love of Tinkerbell you're reading this. HAHAHAHA
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• That 's funny and i wouldn't answer it in a public bathroom but in my own home i would if it was important..
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm guilty of this:) But after that farting comment, I'll probably think twice now...thanks for the heads up.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I do it all the time when Im at home. even more now that Im pregnant, I have to pee all the time, and I think its dumb to say let me call u back b/c I have to go pee
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I hate when people do this, makes me wish we all had corded phones again... there are some places it is just not necessary!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol i do all the time idk about in a public place but its fine with me lol
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No. I figure that if it is an important phone call, they will leave a message or call back. I remember a few years ago in a public bathroom, my grandchikld had to go really bad and the stall was occupied by a woman on a cell phone...she wasn't even going to the bathroom,she was just standing there, inside the stall. I loudly remarked to my grandchild that I hoped she could wait without too much discomfort until the phone lady decides to leave. LOL. She came out and gave me a glare. I just smiled.What an idiot.Some people are absolutely addicted to their cell phone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have in my own bathroom but not in a public restroom.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• not in a public restroom .. but at home all the time..
    If someone is being rude in a public restroom I say on something rude on my way out..
    One day I told a lady that she sounded like that she was having an orgasim..!! Instead she she was taking a shit..but come on.. I don't need to hear.. AH AH AH, oh that feels good, AH, AH, AH.. ummm... then PLOP!!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• HA HAHA The farting would have been hilarious, or maybe ask for a tampon really loud. HA HAHA
    I do not use my phone in the bathroom, neither public or at home. If I need to go, I will tell the person that I will call her back.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009