Who else thinks ALL of the illegal aliens need to be sent back from whence they came?

I sure DO! Imagine it would take some of this burden off our shoulders and free up a few jobs for AMERICANS! They should all be sent back home their criminal asses! Taking advantage of us all is what they are doing STEALING FROM OUR CHILDREN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well yeah they should.. That is why they are called ILLEGAL aliens cause it's illegal for them to be here. It's amazing how many there are in this country and i have a feeling with Obama it's not going to change but just get worse, sadly.
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• ME TOO! If they want to be in our country and take advantage of the "plenty" we have to offer then do it LEGALLY! Otherwise, you are NOT welcome here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Our country was created by immigrants! I'm sure the Native Americans wanted to send us packing too. However, I would like to see them go through the proper channels to become citizens and learn English. I have no problem with someone who wants to have a better life here, I just wish they would do it legally.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 4:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Illegal - yes. I like NYs idea - give them a one way ticket home. You want to come to America you are perfectly welcome to come legally.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree with anon at 03
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I do too. All of the Europeans, Africans, Asians etc. need to get the f* out of here and leave this land to its true people. Native Americans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If you stop buying from companies that hire illegals, then the companies will stop hiring them. If the employers were penalized for hiring illegals, then they would stop hiring them.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I know, rkoloms, seriously. I think if you really dislike illegal people that much, you should stop going out to eat at restaurants, because there's usually at least one illegal person working in the kitchen. You should stop going to Wal-Mart, because they use a third party company for cleaning that hires illegal people. You should not go anywhere that an illegal person works or buy anything that could possibly be connected with an illegal. Otherwise, you're beating a dead horse and contributing to the cause.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• All LEGAL immigrants are welcome and deserve to get all the help they need. All ILLEGAL immigrants should be deported, along with all their little U. S. born anchor babies. When the babies have grown up and turned 18, they can return LEGALLY if they want to.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't think they should be sent back. We just need more strict laws to prevent more from coming here illegally.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 4:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009