Does anyone i good place to work for from home?

sunshine1206

Asked by sunshine1206 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Company that is with The US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.

They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual pay-Benefits-401K-A new entertainment package to save up to 50% off things like Dining, automotive-recreation....

-No cold calling or selling.

And if you join on my team we get 250 FREE leads every month!!!

you can visit my site if you want some more info or feel free to send me a message :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn't invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you're looking, it's free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do from home. I love it, and it's super fun, and super easy. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I am currently doing the Nexagen products I love it and  the income is good.

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I work from home and make good money with my Tupperware business. If you'd like to know more just let me know. I have A LOT of fun talking to adults, getting out of the house when I want and around my schedule and in some states you can even qualify for benefits. It's great!!! I'd love to tell you more. GOOD LUCK on your search.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

•  

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I work from home with my 2 boys at home with me! I absolutely love it and you can love working at home too! The comp I team up with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, no taking of inventory, and this is not MLM! For more info, please visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hey Mama!! Are you looking for an at home Job or a home based Business? That's where you need to start .. asking yourself what you are looking for and what you are passionate about!! PM me if you need any help in the WAH proccess ... also, please feel free to join my WAH group! There are plenty of WAH opportunities for you to look over and possibly take advantage of!! :) Talk with you soon!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/WAHOpportunities
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 8:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2009