What do you want to do when you go back to work?

If you're a SAHM now, when do you plan to go back to work? What do you want to do? Are you looking forward to it, or dreading it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to go back to work next August. I am a teacher and am just taking this year and last year off and letting dh have the job until our LO is in kinder. I sometimes like being a SAHM but most days would rather be at work.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm going back to school to finish my degree, and hopefully break out into the equine medical field. I have a fascination with AI'ing horses, and color combinations and charting, as well as sonography. So there's really no telling what kind of trouble I'll get into! ; )

And I'll go back to work when my DS starts school, financial situation permitting.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I plan to go back to work when my kids start school, my oldest isn't even 2 yet.
    My husband told me he would work and take care of us if I took care of our house/kids. :-)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm going to do anything I can. Whatever I can get, I have a college degree but that doesn't mean you always get a great job! I'm looking forward to retail at this point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009