Has anyone else considered...

...that this health-care reform sham is nothing more than a pissing contest between BO and Hitlery? He has lil man's syndrome and feels he has something to prove? Ya know, Clintoon couldn't do it, but I CAN! This is why he's pushing so hard to rush it through. He's got major ego issues and feels he has something to prove. So far, all he's proven is what an IDIOT he is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You may be on to something. He does have something to prove,and he's such an egomaniac, he is going to make us all suffer for it. I had to laugh at "Hitlery",good one. I think my favorite was Hildabeast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• or maybe since health care today is bankrupting millions of American families and our prices are goinf UP and coverage is going down.....maybe THAT'S why...Heck, even Michael Steele couldn't afford Health Insurance for himself, wife or his own children a few years back,,,and prices have gone UP since then
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Nah, I'm going with the pissing contest theory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Nah, I'm going with the pissing contest theory

Yeah, me too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• A fun point to consider ... but while reading the bill I saw such ENORMOUS gov't takeover of private businesses and private citizens' independence that I think there is a much larger agenda at stake here.

If the goal were truly to give more people health insurance, then the bill would simply make it easier to qualify for MedicAid and MediCare. ... Done ! A 25-page piece of legislation !

No, that's not the goal. Read through the 1012-page bill, and you see that it's a flood of making gov't controls more pervasive and invasive.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree with you waldorfmom. It's clear that bamster wants complete contorl of everything! He DOES have ego issues!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Heck, even Michael Steele couldn't afford Health Insurance for himself, wife or his own children a few years back,,,and prices have gone UP since then

Yea, and HE still doesn't agree with a public option. Reform YES. Public Option~NO!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Well, I wish they would take it behind the tobacco barn and leave the rest of us out of it. That's where my brothers use to go and have their trajectory contest and see who could shoot the longest stream. Let them go at it. Pee hard enough to knock a bottle over - best 3:5 wins. Then go home and just hush up about it already.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Heck, even Michael Steele couldn't afford Health Insurance for himself, wife or his own children a few years back,,,and prices have gone UP since then Yea, and HE still doesn't agree with a public option. Reform YES. Public Option~NO!

Of course he doesn't, he's a republican stick out tongue mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009