Dinner.

So do you fix healthy meals every day? Like what did you have dinner last night as opposed to the night before? What About tonight? How do they compare?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• It really depends on work.. Last i night we had steak and veggies but when i work i have to eat there so it's usually a sandwhich or soup or something simple. i wish i could cook every night
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I try to. We had store cooked meatloaf Friday and Saturday, since it was on sale. Plus cooked squash. Then I made potato salad and we had that and barbecued wings that I also bought on sale and had those and a cucumber salad and a banana. Tonight we have having barbecue chicken and squash that I had made a few weeks ago, had extra and froze, plus the last of the potato salad and some more cucumber salad. Tomorrow I am making stuffed peppers, the last of the cucumber salad, and bananas.

Answer by Bmat at 4:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We are all out of whack due to lack of money. lol. We had frozen bbq ribs on toast and frozen spinach for dinner night before last. Last night was spaghetti (no meat) and canned peas. Tonight is left over spaghetti and maybe some frozen broccoli. In the past my dinners would have been much better planned and had more substance. Now it's just kinda what we can afford this week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You seem to be under the misguided conception that healthy meals are more difficult to prepare than healthy meals.

For tonight’s dinner, I made brown rice in my rice cooker, and will spend about 15 minutes making a ginger stir-fry with tofu and vegetables. Tomorrow night’s dinner will probably be peanut noodles (20 minutes?), with vegetables and whole wheat pasta.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Last night we had pork chops, fried potatoes, 4 cheeses and corn. Tonight it's gonna be marinated steak, baked potatoes, angel hair pasta, corn and texas toast. I usually cook the same kinds of stuff although I will mix it up and add in spaghetti, taco salad or frito pie once a week.

TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009