What does it mean

If your boyfriend said on his way home from work his ex "crossed his mind" and he was reminded of how much better I am then her?? It makes no sence...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• stupid of him at the least to say this to you
    could be more
    but guy was caught up to no good, so i am not in the even mind set
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think it means that he realized why he would rather be with you than her.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 4:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think it is a very good thing indeed. He was telling you that she flitted across his mind, and he dismissed the thought because he is so happy with you. In other words, you have nothing to worry about as far as his being faithful.

My husband (of 39 years) told me when we were dating that his old girlfriend had called him and that all he could think of while they talked was me.

My husband, just as with your boyfriend, was telling me that even though there was an encounter (by phone or just in thought) with someone from their past, that they really are past and that they are happy with the now.

Give your boyfriend an extra hug - he was honest, and he has come to his own conclusion that he prefers being with you.

Answer by Bmat at 4:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• what he is trying to tell you is that he thought about his ex girlfriend......then he thought "wow, my current girlfriend ROCKS compared to her" you should be happy! I know when my love ran into his ex, he called me RIGHT away to tell me how glad he is that he is not with her anymore. It made him think of how awesome i was, when he was reminded of how much she sucked.

I would not be mad, i would be glad! He thinks your way better than her, isn't that what you want thim to think?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Absolutely! thank you, I think I just needed a little re-assuance that he wasnt, in some way, thinking the opposite of what he was saying...twisted mind lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Was a Total compliment
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It sounds like he realizes how lucky he is.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009