Deciding to have more children..

Iv' e been a little scared about having another baby. We can afford another and one more is all we want and were done having kids.Some things are stopping me tho.. I want to go back to school. My husband is in the military and just dealing with one kid while he's gone for a year is exhausting for me. So I wondering if you ladies could give me some thoughts on the subject.. Like how you decided to have more children..
Thanks in advance :0)

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 4:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew we were ready when my gut told me so. Follow your motherly instinct on this and you'll not go wrong. It was my mother instinct that told me that we were done with 2.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• The question you should ask yourself can you handle more children without your husband or money support? Put your female hormones on the side and just think with logic.

Are you suggesting that she should worry about a divorce being a possibility then decide whether she could handle two kids on her own? That's stupid. Sounds like someone is bitter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• "Are you suggesting that she should worry about a divorce being a possibility then decide whether she could handle two kids on her own? That's stupid. Sounds like someone is bitter."

Actually, considering dad is in the military, what needs to be considered is absence of dad's help during deployment...and the possibility that dad might not make it back at all. Horrible thought but it is something military wives have to consider.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Op if you are questioning this much it's probably not the right time.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009