abnormal discharge (TMI) but if you have any advice please..

I am 22 weeks along, just found out yesterday what im havin(girl yay!!) , well all day today i have had a milky white discharge, very strong.. i just went to the bathroom and now it has turned a yellow color.. i know this is no subsitute for a doctor, i just wondered if anyone had a clue or if i should be worried.. it doesnt have an oder ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats on the baby girl.. Me too.. I'm 33 weeks and I have had the same thing and the doctor didn't say what it was but she did say that it was nothing to worry about.. They do urine test every appointment and i've had blood tests done and everything was fine!! Did you think of any names =)
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• This is normal. You will have more discharge through out the pregnancy, and though it may be uncomfortable, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. You only need to worry if it starts pouring out, as that would indicate that your water has broke...but I wouldn't stress about it.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009