Something is wrong with me....HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So my last period was in july. Two weeks later, i start moderately spotting for 5 days, then it just up and vanishes. Then 5 days later, I spot for 3 hours, clear stretchy mucous with a pink twinge to it. then the next day, yesterday, I wipe and see dark red blood and lots of it. But then it disappears. Today, I see a streak of blood in the toilet and i have some tiny tiny clots but on the tampon it is brown blood. I have extremely bad cramps in my lower pelvic area, i feel sorta nauseatious, I have random headaches, and definitely a lower backache. All in all, I had a period, period length spotting, spotting, and now some light bleeding. What the heck is going on with me? Thanks in advance ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the doctor, we aren't OBGYN's!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My boobs also hurt, feel heavy, and are extremely vainy all of a sudden. My nipples are enlarged, i feel like my belly is really swollen and/or bloated too
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 4:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Anon, seriously, why would you answer my question with bashing? If you can't give me advice, why the hell would you even answer? Don't waste my time
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 4:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• well i could say nothing is wrong with you. that can be normal.
    if you feel like something is wrong with you, no one on CM can diagnose you. you need to see a medical professional. the only thing we can do is speculate, or tell our experiences and give you an idea of what is going on. sooooo that being said...
    it could be some kind of cancer...less likely
    you could be having a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage..if so im sorry
    you could be pregnant and spotting...if this then congratulations!
    you could have some kind of infection
    or an STD
    maybe it was ovulation spotting or implantation spotting
    it could be stress
    there are just so many things it could be, and it could be really nothing. if you are really concerned you need to speak to someone that can find out more information and has more knowledge to know what it is.
    sorry i couldn't tell you WHAT is wrong with you.
    good luck and i hope you find some answers soo
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thank you very much for your advice! I am going to see a doctor soon, I just have to get put into their busy schedule lol.
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 5:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Did you test? No one here can tell you a darned thing, even with the symptoms.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I tested once after the first bout of spotting, then i tested yesterday. Both were negatives. My period isn't due till tomorrow, but i've never had anything like this happen to me before.
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 6:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009