Why are guys such A-holes when it comes to women being pregnant?

The other day I asked my man to go get me something from the store and he said no. I was feeling sick. Sick that I didnt want to drive. And he wouldnt get me any food. So of course my hormones kicked in and i started to cry and he didnt even care. We havent spoken to eachother yet and its the next day. hes soo selfish. all he thinks is about himself. what a dickhead. I sometimes wish i wouldnt have meet him. Then i would be single and fit and hanging out with my single friends. and going to bars and the beach .. just having fun. Not this dramma shit. Not talken to eachother. He did this shit when we went to the airport he didnt talk to me at all and he was walking so fast he left me behind to find our flight all by myself. and what did i do think about us. so i grabbed both of us a cup of coffee. its like he doesnt give a shit about me he doesnt want me around. And now that i am pregnant i am "unattractive" so no sex...

NewMomToBe84

Asked by NewMomToBe84 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• NewMom ToBe...not to be mean, but not all guys are assholes...sounds like your guy is one though. Hope things get better, because this is just the beginning.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It's the adjustment of things. My husband would wake me up at two in the morning to take him and who ever he was drinking with to the bar. If I said no, he would call me every name in the book...then not talk to me the next day. You think he's selfish...but maybe he thinks you are. I know how being sick is...but alot of weman use that as a disability do be pampered. And even if you are not that way, other guys will tell him that being prego is easy and that we are just acting stupid to get waited on. It will pass. As for the sex, men will sleep with anything, so it's more then likely the thought of the baby being in the middle of sex that he doesn't like. My hubby wanted it no matter what
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 5:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yup sounds like a typical man, drop him while you can and take up lesbianism LOL in a similair situation... why do we always think about them and what they adn what they want when they treat us lower than the dirt on their shoes! dickheads is right!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 5:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Sounds like you should've gotten rid of his ass BEFORE you got prego by him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thanks makes me feel better. anyone else wanna say something NICE!!!
    NewMomToBe84

Answer by NewMomToBe84 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He does sound like an asshole. It doesn't matter if not all guys aren't like that and it does no good to say she should have left him before she got pregnant. Walking so far ahead of you in the airport you lost sight of him was bullshit. Even if his friends are saying "pregnancy is easy" or whatever, that is no excuse for his behavior. He needs to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Wow! Nooo He is a ASSHOLE! That is sooo selfish, I would be a bitch back, actually I would put My Foot Down, and ignore him, when he wants sex I would ignore him! I would please Myself! I don't blame you! And it's very rude, the only thing My husband doesn't really like doing is message My back, I just think, he thinks he will hurt the baby because she's inside me. Any way's that's wrong! He needs a big talking to!!!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009