How can I make money from home?

I am a single mom of a 3 month old. I am far from ready to go back to work, but I do need to do something to bring in some money. I have heard alot of good things about getting paied to blog, but I have been unable to find a way to start, does anyone know anything about this, or were I can go to get started.

joshsmomma77

Asked by joshsmomma77 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do from home. I absolutely love it.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

•  

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I work at home and absolutely love it! I have 2 boys ages 5 and 2 that I get to be home with while I work from home. The comp we team up with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, there is no selling, and this is not MLM! For more info, visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Sometimes I think people are so busy trying to make it that they forget what is really important. For starters the lady asked for blogging info not about your opp. Besides If you don't know enough about network marketing by now maybe you are in the wrong business. What I mean is no one wants to join an opp they want to join peolple a leader with information some one who can help them not just say thanks and be on their merry way. That is why so many of us fail.
    Now to answer your blogging question. Its not easy getting started but it can be done. It takes time to build up an audience but having great content is key! Find a niche something you enjoy writing about. I would say you would need at least five articles of new content each week for starters. Look key words up to find out what people are searching for. Free key word site http://nichebotclassic.com/ Ezine articles a great site to write.

Http://www.CalondraLynne.com
    workin4mhomemom

Answer by workin4mhomemom at 10:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009