Daycare!

Do you get paid on time if you run a daycare or babysit?

Do you PAY on time if you have a kid that is in daycare/babysat/has a nanny.

I am a nanny for a 6 month old and I NEVER GET PAID on time its seriously irritating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use a day care. We are required to PREPAY for service. Payment is due the week before on Thursday and a penalty is assessed if not paid by Monday at closing. I pay on Fridays (becasue that was the rule when I started, so it's habbit now). I also pay for the month in advance. Penalty for late paymet is $30. I did have to pay $10 late fee once because of a combination of their system being down and my flex account, but it was prorated, so I didn't really care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I use to do daycare, I recently stopped because the mom I was babysitting for now owes me $365. So no I never got payed on time and I usually had plans to use the money and I just got so tired of not being payed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Ive had to pay my daycare late this week, mostly because daycare is new and they never explained who i pay or when, so i paid two weeks at once, and now i cant pay this week until friday. GRR...kind of a combination of my fault and the daycares!!! but ill be back on track then
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My Daughter goes to Early preschool 2 days a week.. Anyway, we have to pay ahead of time it's our choice to pay 1 or 2 weeks ahead. I'm sure you can pay for more weeks but we never do...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2009