Would you have sex if you had company over?

Either staying the night or just over for a visit, either one.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've done it before. Its my house, Ill have sex whenever, wherever I want. LOL
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 5:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• umm..no thats weird. if they were over for a visit wouldnt they notice you were gone, or whatever? if they were staying all night and the room they were sleeping in was far enough away from mine and i knew they were asleep then i woudl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My hubby makes it a point to try and get some when we have family stay over. Usually it's my mom, but I've had my sister and her BF, and my brother and his GF. I don't know what's wrong with him. I guess he's a perv!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I had a friend who was invited to someones house and she was left sitting on the couch while they went in the back room and had sex! I thought that was really rude.

If they were staying with us for a week I would probably end up doing it in the privacy of my bedroom at night.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No. it's disrepsectful to the guest. If you can't wait a few days for them to leave, then you have some issues!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If theyre staying the night YEA.....if theyre just at my house for a visit, nope, thats rude..i might tease the SO just to let him know its ON when they leave though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yup!! and we do at my in-laws too...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If it's not an overnight thing then no I wouldn't...but if it was...you bet your bottom I would when we went to bed. My house I'll have sex in my bed if I want to.
    ILoveBeingAMom1

Answer by ILoveBeingAMom1 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• depeneds how long they were staying. i can survive one night without sex. now if they were staying longer. ..maybe lol :)
    over visiting. ..like for dinner or something? heck no. thats just. ..sick IMO
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• How would you feel if the guests had sex in your guest room while you were in bed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009