only 2 day??????

i am so gad my doc ddnt cange the date of my c-section.....i was gonna lose my mind....lol....but yeah i only have 2 days until i get to hod my johnovan orien brown.....i cant wait....im a little nervous as to hw my 2 year old son will react to being a big brother and not having mommys attention...any advice.....he doesnt quite get i am pregnant....or that a babywill be home in a few days...he is great with other kids, but idk how he will be with this one.....

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• All my kid's were great every time there was a new additon. To make him not feel like all of your attention is on the baby make him very involved in what your doing. I just had a baby and my two year old is very helpful. I have him bring me a diaper, throw it away, let him sit next to me and rub babies head while I nurse, get me a burp cloth, he loves to be helpful and it makes him feel important! I don't think you have anything to worry about!! Congrats!!
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 5:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009