What's the fastest way to lose the baby weight?

I'm plaining on breastfeeding, but what else can I do...I want to be back to my normal size by x-mas (my baby is due in the middle of sept.), so when all my family get 2gether I will wow all of them.
I know breastfeeding burns 600 cal. a day, but what else can I do?
and how long after having my baby will I be able to excrise?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they say having lots of sex is the best excrise. lol
    lilcalimom02

Answer by lilcalimom02 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Depends on if you have a natural birth or c section. Also depends on how "hard" your birth is. I tore from my natural birth and it took me about 6 weeks to even WANT to move.. so good luck!!

However if you can you should start walking ASAP, and of course, watch what you eat, etc.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• haha...hubby will love that.
    but I want something I can start doing asap....
    I also plan on using the belly wrap
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Phentermine, if your not breast feeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't know my baby is almost 33 year old,and,I'm still carrying the baby fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Lol, well really it depends on your genes. My daughter is 7 1/2 months old and I've still got another 15 or so pounds to go. I've done EVERYTHING but I think it's here to stay. :(

Mostly just eat properly, lots of water (especially important since you're BF), get moving, and relax. Stress makes the pounds stick. And remember that the 2 months you'll have to lose it (after 6 wks of recovery, you'll need it!!) is kind of un-realistic. My doctors have always told me that if the baby weight comes off before 6 months post-partum, you're doing something very unhealthy for your body.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009