Have you ever dreamt you were naked in public? : )

What was your dream about?

How did you feel about it?

Do you think your dream had any meaning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you notice those naked dreams are before things such as a test? What that means is your subconcious is saying that you may not be as prepared for the event as you would like to be. Like maybe you wish you would have studied harder or took better notes ect... It applies for just about anything you have to "prepare or study" before the occasion.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No, no naked in public dreams...sorry.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Back when I was still teaching I had a dream that during my fourth period class I took off ALL my clothes. The lights were off because the class was copying notes down from the overhead projector. I was taking roll at the computer, and for some reason I took off ALL my clothes. At first I felt like it was not a big deal. But as I sat at my computer I was trying to hide my breasts with my arm. I told myself that if I just acted like nothing was wrong, no one would say anything.

After taking roll I got up to begin my lecture and I was walking around (naked) talking about Shakespeare's couplets, and I was very self consious. I was trying to walk slowly so my butt wouldn't jiggle, LOL. None of the students said anything about it. But then I started to panic when I realized that after class they would tell their friends, and parents. I knew I was going to get in trouble but I didn't know how to fix the situation, now. LOL.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No... Never "dreamed" it...

However my son likes to pull my skirt down so, I may not need to... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was soooooo disturbed by this dream!!! The next day in my fourth period class I was embarrassed even though it didn't really happen. I mean WHY would I do that. LOL.

I know other people have had dreams like this too. Going to work and you get there and you realize you forgot to put on a shirt . . . LOL.

Naked dreams are so weird!!!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oh, this was my question. I meant to hit the "email me" button, I must have accidentally hit the anon button. Sorry.

MCG's question made me wonder this question.

: )

I didn't mean it in a perverted way, just a weird way.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Cinnamon, I had to laugh a little when I read about your dream (not laughing at you though). :)

It's funny, but I've never had a naked dream...at least that I remember. I've had a more modest version where I'll be out in public wearing my pajamas, LOL. There's always a feeling of embarassment in the dream; one of hoping that no one notices me. I guess the underlying message of these dreams is about vulnerability.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yep!
    And it means that you will be exposed to the world.
    What ever you think that you are hiding...bring it out before God does.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• "Yep!
    What ever you think that you are hiding...bring it out before God does."

LOL, I am not hiding anything (and I wasn't hiding anything in my dream either) But thanks for the encouragement : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yep!

I'm not hiding anything either. :)
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009