After A misscarrge if you dont get clean out and you get preg will that hurt the babby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know...I had a m/c in nov. and I didn't get cleaned out...I just bleed tons. then I got pregnant in dec
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Some times you dont need a D&C, the body can get rid of everything, if it does you will be fine, if not you should have shown signs of infection if anything was left in the uterus. Did the Dr check you after your MC?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I want to cahange doc cuz i dint like the one i had and we been doin it with anything and i wanted to make sure it would hurt the baby if i got pre again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• if u didnt need to get "cleaned out" then itll probably e fine.if u didnt get cleaned and the bab as still in there for some eason ten u would be sick..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2009