Could this possibly be Implantation bleeding?Maybe TMI

I'm due for my period in a little less than a week. But I was surprised the day before yesterday to find really light pink spotting. I put a pad on and assumed my period came early. Well I spotted a really tiny bit mostly brown spotting a tiny bit yesterday then it stopped. Then it went away until a little while ago a few small spots of pink/brown blood on my pad. I've been cramping this whole time like that feeling you get right before your period starts. Could this be implantation bleeding or just my period waiting forever to actually get started? Anyone have experience with implantation bleeding or a period similar to this? How soon could you test after this occurred?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Test in about a week, if it is negative try again in one more week. It could be implantation bleeding. Every pregnancy is different but it normally happens 7-14 days after you had sex and the color can be anywhere from brown to pink. Some women don't even notice because it is so small, others spot for 3 days. I hope this helps and you get the answer you want on your next hpt!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009