DO EVAPORATION LINES COLORED ON A PREGNANCY TEST? I THINK I G OT A POSITIVE OR A DUD HELP!!!

I TOOK A HPT THIS MORNING. AND I PUT IT DOWN AND LEFT IT THERE THAN WHEN I CAME BACK TO IT THERE WAS A VERY VERY FAINT PLUS BUT I HEARD IT COULD BE A EVAPORATION LINE. ANY INPUT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol...you're pregnant hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Mine were all like that. The line was barely there!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• So, were you pregnant Steff107??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Uhhhh Hmmmmm, ummmmmm, ummmmmmm, trying to remember..............YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I had evaporation lines on both of those crappy walmart tests in the box. I think the odds are higher for evaporation lines with the blue dye tests. If you still question it, then get another pink dye and test again. Best of luck to you!
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 6:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I used all kinds of tests, funny thing, the digital clearblue was the only one that didn't work properly. I went back and got a $1 one and it was positive. That line doesn't show color unless the hormone is detected.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• accu clear is the best one imo but faint or not if it's pos it pos you can get a false neg but not a false pos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009