I need a STEAK...

marinade, a really good ( Homemade) steak marinade please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Olive oil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Coat both sides and let sit out of fridge for 30 minutes and then grill or cook however you like. Steak cooks best at room temp, even the toughest cut of steak turns out tender.

Do NOT reuse the marinade or use as a basting, it can cause food poisoning.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oooooh I have the best one. Olive oil, westerchire (sp?) sauce, spices. Rub garlic salt and whatever other spices you like, this is where I make it my own, all over the steak, really rub it in. Then cover the steaks in olive oil then pour in the westerchire sauce and let it marinade as long as possible - the longer the better. While you're grilling, let it sit on one side for 8 minutes, then flip all the while pouring your leftover marinade on top. Oh you will just die, this is so good.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Nothing quicker and tastier than Italian dressing.
    You could also use a pepper, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, water and olive oil marinade. One part each of the lemon juice, vinegar and water and three parts olive oil.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009