How can I calm down?

My husband had these friends since he was 16. these people got him into smoking pot and drinking. He hasnt done that stuff in over year. He said he would stay away. but last night i found out he called the witch. He says " he forgot" how do you forget talking to someone you know your wife doesnt want you talking to them. and he doesnt even feel bad. I just makes me so mad. The witch will never change. and he used to like her whorish daughter and he sees nothing wrong with talking to them. and he knows if i did that he wouldnt want me talking to anybody i ever had a threesome with. cause the witch and her ex boyfriend had him do a threesome but its" okay they dont do it now." What should i do? I hate that whole drinking smoking, dumbasses.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know what to say or how to help you. Your husband is immature and needs to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You all sound WACK! WTF! who the hell is the witch? He had a three some with the wich and her ex-boyfriend? He also likes the wiches whore daughter? and They all drink and smoke?

I would get the hell out of that relationship as soom as possible. You don't need that much drama in your life. Why would you want to be with someone who is hanging out with someone he fucked and someone he wants to fuck and people that do drugs? I would move on...you can't do any worse than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Then leave the drinking,smoking drunk ass. Personally I would leave him until he got his life straighted out and got his prioritys straight. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• *dumbass
    Anonymous

• There are too many dealbreakers in that relationship to stay. Get gone fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It all sounds so freaky to me. No way would I be okay with my man hanging out with or having anything to do with anyone he's had sex with before me (he had no children prior to ours). I don't think I'd keep this guy. If he's hiding that, then what else is he hiding????
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009