Can a very faint plus sign with color show up after 10 mins and be a positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go to the doctors to make sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I guess it's possible, but there's a reason they tell you to look at the test after 3 minutes, or whatever it is. You could get a false positive that way, so take another test in a couple of days and follow the directions closely and then go from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Funny I ran across this question, i am waiting for my second test right now!!!!!! I hope it is not positive. Have 3 boys and I dont want anymore kids. Love them to death. I have gotten a negitive before and it was wrong.Let me go check........................ OMG it is negitive Thank God. I have mytubes tied, but when you are over 2 wks late you never know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Most pregnancy tests turn positive over time as the chemicals react. That's why you read the results at a particular time. After ten minutes, it could very well be a false positive.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009