Not sure what is going on..any ideas?

So I've been off bc for awhile now. My cycle was regular in length-29 days always at the same time of day. Lately my cycle has been random. 3 times back it was 34 days with extra heavy bleeding and laster about 4 days longer. 2 back it was 25 days and even longer. This month it was up to 32 and even longer.... My diet is the same, my stress level is less...anybody have any ideas? I don't have a problem going to the doctor, I just didn't know if this seemed like a normal situation here and there. It is making it hard to figure my ovulation.

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 7:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you checking basal body temperature and cervical mucus? These things will make it easier to figure out.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yeah, I've been doing a little of everything. I have been wearing the OV watch, the LH fertility sticks, and basal temp. My ovulation has been everywhere from 7 days after my period to 4 days before my period. I just don't know if it is accurate it my body is out of whack. Guess it's off the doctor.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I am having the SAME thing....Even the exact same numbers...haven't had any luck personally. The OV watch seemed to coincide with the fertility sticks and crap, but I'm not super fertile, so I am still working on the success part. I was told however, that because ususally your cycle is based on hormones, that your hormones might be off (for whatever reason) and that can cause your cycle to be weird and more difficult to conceive) Good luck getting info!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 1:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2009