I am desperate, I am sick of having flab and jiggling..

My DD is already 2 and I still havent lost all the weight or flab. is it hopeless now that ive waited so long? I am so sick of looking like this. My legs got huge while i was pregnant and they are gross looking, I didnt even wear shorts this summer and I burned up! What can I do? I already eat healthy and dont drink soda (only drink water & crystal light) i jump rope, and sometimes do ellipticals, what else can I do? please halp me ladies!!
oh and what types of cardio are best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• www.livestrong.com is Lance Armstrong's website. I love that site. I used it to count calories, and assess how much protein, fat, and carbs I was really eating (they don't accommodate pregnancy calorie intake, so it's been a while, lol). It's very simple to use. I was using that site religiously before I got pregnant. It's also like a social networking site, so you can find supportive people around you to be friends with. (My SN is the same on the LS site, if you wanted to add me) :)

Do you have iTunes? There are FREE podcasts with yoga, pilates, and other methods of exercise you can do in your own home instead of going to the gym. All I have is a yoga mat, stability ball, and 8 lb (I like a challenge, hehe) weights.

I also have satellite TV. If you have cable/satellite, you might be familiar with FitTv. It's a great channel where there are cooking, exercise, and healthy living shows to get you back on track.

Good Luck!

ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I ran 3 times a week in the evenings for a year and lost 80 lbs, along with dieting (special k and healthy choice)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• cardio is for cardio (heart) it's not for what you are wanting. You can do it if you like but for what you want you might want to try resistance bands and weight training (light weights)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Honey, I haven't worn shorts since my early 20's. I have funny-looking knees. I'm into capri pants.

How many CALORIES are you consuming? I think that's where you should be focusing right now. Here's a good website to determine how many calories you need on a daily basis:

http://nutrition.about.com/library/bl_nutrition_guide.htm
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2009