Crazy Question. But well needed for some answers.

Okay so I have been trying to find out if a woman squirts does that impair the possiblity to conceive at that time? I have searched it over the internet but have only been finding crazy weird porn sites coming up and nothing related to my question. So its just one of them crazy questions that I am looking for an answer. My boyfriend says that right after I squirt it becomes very dry down there. And I know that it should be moist enough for the sperm to be able to live and swin where they need to go. Thanks for all your help.

amberskids85

Asked by amberskids85 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No. Nice and simple. Within SECONDS of male ejaculation the sperm has gone where it needs to go. In fact, you can get pregnant WITHOUT male ejaculation. Which is why pulling out is ineffective as birth control.

If you're having trouble conceiving, then pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It's all a matter of timing.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hello. I dont think that you have understood the question at hand. But yes we are experiencing some diffuacuitys in trying to conceive. We have tryed for sometime. We have bought conceieve tests and taken my temp everyday pin pointed when im ovatliting and when im not. We have even found out how to check my cervix. Nothing seems to be going right. We both have two children from other relationships.. So... I dont know. Its now down to him taking ferliaid to hopefully help him down there you know.. I dont konw
    amberskids85

Answer by amberskids85 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• having children from other relationships doesnt mean that you are completely compatible with your current partner. If you have been having issues for a year, its time to see a specialist.
    dinkrea

Answer by dinkrea at 8:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009