What are your kids going to be for halloween? And what were they the last few?

Last yr at 2.5 my son was an army man
at 1.5 he was buzz lightyear and a cowboy
at 6 mnths he was a tom arma elephant
This is the first yr at 3.5 he has wanted to be something
I am looking for a awesome dinosaur costume. I am not into cheap looking costumes!

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 7:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• andy was a duck his first halloween. last year he was tigger. and this year, im thinking elmo (he is really into elmo this year)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my dd was a peapod at 7 months, then she was a ducky, with a poofy bottom it was too damn cute!!!!!!! and this year i dont know what shell be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my daughter was only 2 weeks on her first halloween so she was my little treat! lol and then her 2nd halloween she was a pumpkin, 3rd she was tigger, and this year prob a witch. this will be my youngest's 1st halloween and she'll be 10 months so i'm not really sure yet what she'll be.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I am happy and sad to say that my kids have finally gotten too old for that. I don't know what my granddaughter will be. She'll be here for Halloween again this year.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Our oldest (13) hasn't been anything the past 2 yrs and won't this yr... UMM I'm too old for that Mom, duhhh...
    Our 7 yr old has been dracula the past 2 yrs, the scarier the better,to him anyway.
    And our 6 yr old has never dressed up, he doesn't want to draw anymore attention to himself than he has to.. He's my shy guy...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Last year our son was a cute cow. This year maybe a monkey with a banana on his head!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughters are too old for Halloween, but I'm considering dressing up my granddaughter as a fairy or something simple for an 8 month old baby.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2009