What is a super easy yet stunning meal to make for my DH?

I really can't cook at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Roasted asparagus with minced garlic and mushrooms
    Rosemary grilled chicken breast
    Egg noodles with mushroom or beef gravy

And just add a salad

If you want the recipes, just send me a message . . . it is all very easy, but looks very pretty!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• GO to allrecipes.com and look up honey baked chicken (i use apx. 1 lb or just over instead of 3 for more sauce). itll have the highest rating. make rice to go with it... 1 cup to 2.5 cups water, 2 tbs butter or margerine, and 2-3 bullion cubes (2-3 tsp bullion). (put sauce from chicken over rice. mmmmmm.) add a nice salad or steamed veggies. delicious. one of my fave meals and very easy. you can even put the chicken in the crock pot with the sauce and it will soak into the chicken more.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thats so funny! I made the honey baked chicken tonight becaus ewe had friends from out of town over for dinner! It is delicious and really easy! I would definatly check it iut
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• take a 2 lb pork tenderloin and slice it crosswise into rounds, about 12-16 of them. Pound them to about 1/4" thick.

Brown them in a pan with a little olive oil and place in a pan in the oven to stay warm. When they are all cooked, deglaze the pan with 1/4 c. of Kraft sun-dried tomato vinegrette dressing (get all the brown bits off). Add 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.

Meanwhile, make one package of Stovetop cornbread dressing and toss 1/4 c. of dried cranberries into the water as it boils.

Steam fresh asparagus in the microwave with a tbsp of water (about 5 minutes) and plunge in ice water to cool. Drain and toss with some balsamic dressing and a cup of cherry or grape tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan.

To serve, dish up stuffing. Lay two tenderloin steaks over it. Drizzle with the tomato-dijon sauce. Serve with the asparagus and tomatoes on the side.

Takes about 30 minutes - looks gourmet and is very easy to prepare.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I put all of my favorite recipes to share on my website at:

http://www.therecipedrawer.com/

I'm sure you'll find some neat and easy recipes to suit your needs. :)
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009