Would you join a march on Washington for a public option?

Robert Reich, the former Labor secretary, scholar and commentator, called Tuesday for a “march on Washington” on Sept. 13 —“Grandparents Day” — in support of a health care bill that offers a public option.

While he said organizing was not his strength, he would be prepared to assist. “If enough people feel that’s the best way for their voices to be heard, and can’t be heard in any other way, then we march,” Reich said in a reader question-and-answer session in POLITICO’s Arena.

A group of conservatives have already announced a “tea party” movement march on Washington for Sept. 12. An opposing march the next day, if one were to materialize, could make for an interesting weekend.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/26224.html#ixzz0Oa2qatZf

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• sighs waste of time the majority of americans do not want obamacare as it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think more Americans want it than not. Contrary to what the MSM and fearmongering says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• wrong check the polls.Question how will we pay for it? Just curious because not even Obama has said
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I am VERY curious to see who has more folks. I myself am heading to a local Sept 12th march...
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

Actually they ARE working on it ....How did Bush pay for the $800 Billion dollar prescript plan??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Sweet one of these days maybe you will stop reverting back to that man ...although I highly doubt it anything that goes wrong during Obamas entire term will be that other mans fault still in your mind.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I will join the tea parties march
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'll march to stop thsi ridiculous bill all together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

Like a you got served style! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

as soon as we stip paying for his mistakes I will

sweet-a-kins