What else could I put in my sons lunchbox?

He really likes PB&J sandwiches...or PB&Banana....sometimes a ham sand....

WHAT ELSE!!! He cant warm anything so I am outta ideas...HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in

• Mine will take all kinds of weird choices..leftover pizza, leftover fried chicken is a favorite, the bagged sliced apples from costco (the ones that don't turn brown but are preservative free) and a cup of Jif on the go peanut butter. Leftover spaghetti.. The most disgusting thing my son ever wanted though was to go to McDonalds for 29 cent Sunday and buy 5 burgers. Then he would freeze them and throw one in a lunchbag in the morning...he and all his buddies did that in middle school. It was his stomach so I let him..plus it was better than not eating at all.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Cracker, peanut butter, carrots, celery, and yogurt. Ham, cheese, crackers, fruit. Put the PB&J on a tortilla and roll it up, same with the ham and cheese. I have done dry cereal in a ziploc container (get milk at school). applesause and a juice box. Leftover pizza, chicken salad on croissant. Try the kraft foods website, they have a tab for school lunches.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• celery and peanut butter and apple slices.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 8:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have a huge list of bagged lunch ideas that I have collected over the years; send me a message offlist and I will be happy to forward a copy to you

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You could put spaghettio's or soup in a thermos for a hot lunch, or warm some chicken nuggets in the morning and wrap them in foil

Answer by missanc at 9:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• rkoloms

I've seen you say this several times. Why don't you just post the list rather than taking the time to send out 100 separate emails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• apple slices are ok but put lemon juice on them first lightly to prevent them from browning. carrot sticks, trail mix(raisins,dry cereal and m&ms) juice boxes are good too. in my kindergarteners lunch box for day 1 i plan on an ice pack for her yogurt and cheese stick. a juice box and probably crackers but with out pb because alot of kids are allergic to pb and our school dont allow them. she is not a big fruit or veggie eater so i have think outside the box lol so to speak
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I always send a pb&j but I mix and match Granola bars Cereal bars Peanut butter crackers Freeze gogurts there perfectly thawed for lunch Cups of fruit and Plastic spoon Grapes Banannas Around Halloween time I always slip a piece of candy in My son would come home thanking me lol
    JESSMCARTER325

Answer by JESSMCARTER325 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009