Unique ways to inform your SO your prego?!

My FH and I are ttc and last time it was a suprise and we totally werent prepared so It was a big shock. I am hoping to suprise him this time since were trying. Have any creative or fun ideas to tell him?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Buy some fortune cookies, remove the fortune and type up your own fortune saying that he will be a father soon. Slip it into the cookie. Take him out for chinese or order take out, and replace the cookies with your own......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Ever watch Full House? The episode were Becky tells Uncle Jessie that she is pregnant. She has a plate with baby corn, baby back ribs, etc. I always loved that episode and that that was a neat way. When I worked at a bakery my friend did a happy birthday cake for her husband and on the side wrote "I'm Pregnant". So he couldn't see it until she pulled it out of the box and presented it to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• give him a double picture frame with a picture of you on one side and a thing that says "frame... $1.00... photosession $20.00, film developing, $5.00 the look on your face when you realize theres TWO people in this picture... Priceless!" on it
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I seen on Americas Funiest Home Videos, a lady put on her kids diaper that he was going to be a big brother. When the dad changed his diaper he read it and freaked out!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i like katies idea, thats a good one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my cousin bought i tiny pair of baby booties, and put them on top of her husbands work shoes at night. so in the morning hesaw them when getting reay, and got the idea.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would include your child in it. You could take a test, and when its positive, give it o your child and say , here show this to Daddy. Or when if you get up early, then just leave it by the bedside or when hes in the shower, by his clothes.
    RyansMommy324

Answer by RyansMommy324 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2009