How did this happen.. I went to highschool with you...

SO this isnt really a question.. i just had to post it .. i went to highschool with stevie.. we got alone for awhile and then things fell apart... please pray for her family.

Stevie Rae Tidey passed away July23rd of this year. she was only 18. she just graduated high school. police reports state that she had just crossed into shawnee townshipwhen she swerved and hit a tree..and no alchol or cell phone use was reported. they are saying however that she may have had a pre-exsisting med. condition. I cant believe what has happend. I went to school with her and her sister. I am praying for there family. I cant imagine losing someone. And not even having the answers. It crazy how i move away and people start to die.. maybe im just to pregnant for this. i cant stop crying.. please for me if you read this go give ur family a big hug and a kiss tell em you love em.. call your ma.. and dad let em know they matter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• I'm so sorry.. I will for sure give our boys extra hugs and kisses tonight, and make sure someone does the same for you.. Maybe send the family a card and a note, it might help you as well.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oh, God - I am so terribly sorry to hear all this. *hugs*
    They'll be in my prayers, and I hope you'll do better soon.

I don't think it's being pregnant that has you thinking that, though raging hormones surely don't help much. My DH is having this same problem. He moved to an Army base at 18 when he joined the Army, and a LOT of his friends started passing away.

Nobody should have to deal with a death - especially when they're so young. My condolences to you and your deceased friend.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yes I will pray for you and her family, just the other day my MIL was in a car accident and the other person died, it could have been her, and then I just heard the song by Alicia Keys for the first time, "Like You'll Never See Me Again", and I can't stop balling, my MIL was just on her way to church, and forever our lives are changed.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 8:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• no offense but shouldnt this be a journal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• she said as anonymous!
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 1:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I DID NOT SHARE IT WITH ANY OF MY KIDS
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• a different anom but why do you care if it is in a journal or here.?If this bothers you clearly you don't visit politics or adoption answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• ok
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010