Where do I find laws for my state that revolve around child custody?

My ex (my babies father) is going to try to bring me to court to prove that I am a bad mother so that I will lose my baby.
I know that he will not win but I don't want to be unprepared either. I would like to know where to find information on this type of situation to fight back and any other advise you can give me that will help me in this situation.

He is mad because I am refusing to let him be a part of the childs life once its born (i am only 3 months pregnant) . He is a severe alcoholic and a drug addict and is incapable of taking care of himself let alone a child....

Like i said, I just want to be prepared. This is my first and i have not had to do this before! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you

WLewis

Asked by WLewis at 8:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Superior court website for your county. Court facilitator for your county
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009